Do you want to send a Birthday cake delivery in UK?
What do you look for in a gift?
- Something different and special.
- An element of surprise (nobody expects to receive a birthday cake gift delivery)
- Exclusive presentation, not available anywhere else
In other words, a gift that shows thought and isn’t predictable. That’s the challenge. How does our team satisfy this need?
- Offering 24/7 access to ordering online cake delivery UK
- Sending cake as a gift with ‘wow’ factor
- Including a personalised message on a gift card
- Ensuring the cake is very high quality and delicious
- Not using artificial colours or flavours
- Supplying the cake in its own exclusive bespoke tin
- Gift-wrapping the cake to make it a proper present
- Cakes delivered in excellent condition
- Next day cake delivery service…if you’ve left things to the last minute!
- Supplying the gift for no more than the price of a bunch of flowers
Why birthday cakes online?
We launched ‘The Gift of Cake’ because other cake companies didn’t seem to be fulfilling all these external criteria. We want to make it simple to buy birthday cakes online. And, where possible, we also wanted to meet our own internal requirements:
- Buying local – Supporting British Farmers blog
- Buying British – Made in the UK blog
- Supporting a local charity – Our charity promise blog
- Avoiding single-use plastics – It’s a plastic world blog
- Supplying quality products from our bakery Truly Treats
Above all, we believe in high quality cakes delivered as a gift because it’s a fantastic alternative to the more predictable box of chocolates or bunch of flowers.
A gift of cake really is the perfect surprise!
If you want to treat someone special with a surprise birthday cake delivery in the UK, pop over to our shop and see what takes your fancy.
Or, if you fancy reading more about the ingredients we use and our environmental credentials, pop over to our Cakespiration blog to find out more, or you can read about us here.